« Recipes Home
Brenda's Crab Imperial
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 rounded tablespoon flour
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 piled tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons onions, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound backfin crab meat
- buttered bread cubes
Melt butter in skillet. Add flour and stir until smooth. Add milk and cook until thick.
Remove from heat and add mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, onion. seafood seasoning, salt and pepper to taste. Fold in crab meat.
Put in greased baking dish. Top with buttered bread cubes and bake until golden brown in a 350 degree oven.