« Recipes Home
Buttered Baked Crab Betterton
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound jumbo lump crab meat
- 1 pound medium shrimp, cooked and cut up
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup buttered breadcrumbs
Saute the green pepper, onion and celery in vegetable oil.
Add crab meat, shrimp, salt, black pepper, Worcestershire sauce and mayonnaise, mix thoroughly and put into a casserole.
Top with the breadcrumbs. Bake at 400 degrees until brown, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Serves 6 to 8.