« Recipes Home
Crab & Vegetable Casserole
Fresh-picked herbs are the key to this recipe.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ large onion, sliced thin
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 3 medium zucchini or green squash, sliced thin
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- ½ pound cleaned spinach
- 1 10-ounce can whole peeled tomatoes, crushed lightly, or 3 garden ripe tomatoes
- 3 pounds deluxe crab meat
- ½ cup dry white wine
- large pinch chopped parsley
- pinch thyme
- pinch basil
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 ounces fresh grated parmesan cheese
In a large skillet or saute pan, heat oil. Saute onion, celery and zucchini until tender.
Add garlic, spinach and tomatoes and heat through.
Add crab meat and wine and season with parsley, thyme, basil and black pepper.
Pour into large casserole and top with grated parmesan cheese. Finish in hot oven until heated through. Serve with rice.