« Recipes Home
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped green olives
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 green onions, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 pound fresh backfin crab meat
- crisp lettuce
- chopped parsley or chives
- 1 tomato, quartered
- 1 egg, quartered
Prepare dressing by combining the first eight ingredients.
Arrange the crab meat in a bed of crisp lettuce. Cover with dressing and garnish with the chopped parsley or chives.
Arrange quartered tomatoes and quartered hard-cooked eggs around symmetrically.