« Recipes Home
Crab Tomato Pasta
- ¾ pounds of your favorite pasta
- ½ pound backfin crab meat, picked through for shells
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley
- 1 large Beefsteak tomato, cored, seeded and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Spaghetti usually takes about 7 to 10 minutes. When the pasta is tender, drain it well.
Slick a medium sauté pan with olive oil and lightly sauté the parsley, tomato, and garlic over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until the tomato loses its juices. Turn off the heat.
Add the crab meat to the tomato sauce. Pour over pasta and toss. Serve the pasta directly from the pot.
Makes 4 servings.