« Recipes Home
Ladies Luncheon Favorite
This recipe was the 3rd Place Winner in the 1970 National Hard Crab Derby in Crisfield, MD.
Credited to Mrs. Oscar Seward of Princess Anne, MD.
- 1 package frozen patty shells (6)
- 1 pound lump crab meat
- ½ cup water chestnuts, drained & sliced
- ¼ cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- ¼ cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions or chives
- ¼ cup salad dressing
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup bias cut celery
- ½ cup sour cream
Bake patty shells as directed.
Combine crab meat, celery, chestnuts, olives and chives. Combine salad dressing, sour cream and garlic salt. Fold into crab meat mixture. Pour into casserole and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until bubbly.
Spoon mixture into patty shells and top with almonds.