Cajun Stuffed Crab
- 1 lb. Maryland lump crabmeat (For Stuffing)
- 3 or 4 Tbsp. cracker crumbs (For Stuffing)
- 1/2 c. finely chopped green onions (For Stuffing)
- 1/2 c. sour cream (For Stuffing)
- 1 tsp. Worectershire sauce (For Stuffing)
- Dash of cajun seasoning (For Stuffing)
- Dash of Tabasco sauce (For Stuffing)
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley (For Sauce)
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice (For Sauce)
- 1 Tbsp. white wine (For Sauce)
- 1/2 tsp. salt (For Sauce)
- 1/2 tsp. pepper (For Sauce)
- Dash of Tabasco sauce (For Sauce)
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce (For Sauce)
- 6 small cleaned crab shells
Gently mix crabmeat with cracker crumbs, green onions, and seasonings. Add sour cream and mix with a spatula. Stuff crab shells and sprinkle with paprika or cajun seasonings. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 400 degrees.
Melt butter in saucepan and mix in ingredients in order and simmer briefly over low heat. Top stuffed crabs with sauce before serving.
This recipe is credited to Mr. Al Olinde of Salisbury, MD and was the Grand Prize winner in the Hot Dish division of the 1990 Crab Cooking Contest in Crisfield, MD.
Find us on Facebook