« Recipes Home
Tappahannock Bridge Crab Salad
- 1 pound backfin crab meat
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped fine
- 6 slices bacon fried crisp, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill weed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- salt and pepper to taste
Gently mix crab meat, sour cream, cheese, egg, bacon, onion, dill weed, basil and salt and pepper to taste. Toss with salad mix.
Salad mix consists of 12 leaves of buttercrunch lettuce, ½ head iceberg lettuce, torn in pieces, 6 small spinach leaves, torn in pieces and 6 yellow Roma tomatoes, cut in half.