« Recipes Home
Asparagus Crab Salad
An unusual crab salad recipe made with asparagus, zucchini and ripe olives.
- 1 pound backfin crab meat
- 6 to 8 spears cooked asparagus
- ½ zucchini, sliced and parboiled
- 6 to 8 carrot curls
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons each oil and white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons diced pimiento
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon tarragon
Arrange crab with vegetables and olives on lettuce-lined salad plates.
Combine remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salads.