« Recipes Home
Crab Cobb Salad
A crab meat, tomato and blue cheese crab salad recipe
From The South Beach Diet by Arthur Agatston, M.D.
The South Beach Diet and the Atkins Diet both cut carbohydrates from your daily
food intake. There are no carbohydrates in crab meat, making Crab Cobb Salad a perfect low-carb diet recipe.
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 6 ounces crab meat
- 1 cup diced ripe tomatoes or cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons cholesterol-free bacon bits
- ¼ cup prepared low-sugar dressing or olive oil vinaigrette
Chill 2 plates.
Arrange the lettuce on a large serving platter.
Arrange the crabmeat, tomatoes, blue cheese, and bacon bits in rows over the lettuce.
Right before serving, drizzle the dressing evenly over the salad and toss well.
Transfer to the 2 chilled plates.