« Recipes Home
Crab Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
A crab meat stuffed cherry tomato crab appetizer recipe
Adapted from the Maryland Seafood Cookbook.
You will capture a Maryland memory when you prepare this delightful down-home dish.
- 30 ripe cherry tomatoes, washed
- ½ pound backfin crab meat
- 4 teaspoons plain, lowfat yogurt
- 3 teaspoons parsley, chopped
- 3 teaspoons onion, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- pinch salt
Cap and core the tomatoes, set aside.
Combine the remaining ingredients and mix gently.
Spoon the mixture into the tomatoes, filling about a half inch over the tops. Sprinkle
lightly with the paprika and parsley.
Serve cold or hot. To heat, bake in a preheated 375-degree oven for 10 minutes.
Yields 30 tomatoes.