« Recipes Home
A crab meat and cresent roll crab appetizer recipe
- 2 8-ounce cans crescent dinner rolls
- ½ pound fresh backfin or lump crabmeat (cartilage removed)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green peppers
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon Old Bay Seafood Seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup thick white sauce
Cut each cresent roll in half, making 32 triangles.
Combine all of the ingredients. Mix well.
Top each triangle with one teaspoon of the mixture. Fold over to form triangles. Moisten the
edges and secure them by pressing them together with a fork.
Arrange the triangles on a cookie sheet. Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven until golden brown, or
for approximately 20 minutes.
Serve plain, with cocktail sauce or assorted dips.