« Recipes Home
Dames Quarter Crab Cakes
- 1 pound lump crab meat
- ½ cup soft whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon deli-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- vegetable cooking spray
Combine everything but the vegetable cooking spray in a bowl. Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and shape each into a thick patty. Cover and chill 1 hour.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Place over medium-low heat until hot. Add patties and cook 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.