« Recipes Home
Jones Point Creamy Crab Dip
A crab meat and cream cheese hot crab dip recipe
Can be made ahead of time and refrigerated until ready to reheat and serve.
- ½ pound backfin crab meat
- 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 1 teaspoon horseradish sauce
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Soften the cream cheese and mix it with the remaining ingredients.
Place the mixture in a pie plate or shallow casserole. Sprinkle with paprika and bake about
15 minutes at 350 degrees, until bubbly.
Serve with crackers or toast.