« Recipes Home
Deal Island Deviled Crab
- 2 cups corn flakes, crushed slightly
- 1½ cups grated American cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 8 ounces backfin crab meat
- 3 cups mashed potatoes
Mix the corn flakes and American cheese well and set aside.
Blend the lemon juice, dry mustard, Worcestershire sauce and eggs. Add the green onion, crab meat and mashed potatoes. Make this mixture into small round balls and roll in the corn flake/cheese mixture. Bake at 375 degrees until golden brown.