« Recipes Home
Anissa's Crab Loaf
A delicious Maryland crab meat and Old Bay crab loaf recipe.
- 1 pound Maryland crab meat
- 2 eggs
- ½ chopped celery
- ¼ cup green pepper, chopped fine
- ¼ cup red pepper, chopped fine
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 2 slices buttered bread, cut into cubes
Mix together all ingredients except bread cubes. Place in a greased loaf pan. Top with bread cubes and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Remove from pan and serve.