« Recipes Home
Impossible Crab Meat Pie
- ½ pound jumbo lump crab meat
- 4-ounce jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- 1 cup small curd creamed cottage cheese
- ½ cup prepared baking mix, such as Bisquick
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 10-inch pie plate. Layer crab meat, mushrooms and Monterey Jack cheese in plate.
Place remaining ingredients in blender container. Cover and blend on high about 1½ minutes until smooth, or beat 2-3 minutes on high speed with an electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour over crab meat. Bake about 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.