« Recipes Home
Quick Creamed Crab Soup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green pepper
- 4 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 10½ ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- ¼ cup sherry
- ½ pound jumbo lump crab meat
- buttered toast or cooked rice or crisp chow mein noodles
Melt butter in saucepan. Add green pepper and onion; saute 3 minutes. Stir in undiluted soup and sherry. Mix well.
Add crab. Heat until steaming, stirring gently to avoid breaking crab pieces. Serve over hot toast, rice or noodles. Garnish with parsley.
Makes 2 cups, serves 2 to 4.