« Recipes Home
- 1 5-ounce can lobster, drained
- ½ pound jumbo lump crab meat
- 1 5-ounce can shrimp, drained
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- mayonnaise or salad dressing
Cut lobster into bite-size pieces. Combine lobster, crab meat and shrimp in medium-sized bowl. Add next 6 ingredients and enough mayonnaise to coat mixture well. Toss and mix well. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Line salad bowl with lettuce leaves. Fill with salad mixture. Garnish with additional mayonnaise and sprinkle with paprika.